Sunday, March 8, 2020

Trump's Environmental Record

I resented Bernie for all the hours I spent on his campaign, just to have him endorse Hildabeast in 2016. But now I’m grateful: if I hadn’t seen the DNC machinery in real time, I wouldn’t have realized the full extent of globalist mind control. Now I don’t just doubt the Democrat narrative on climate change; I know it’s a psyop. 

But Trump’s head of EPA said, "I do not believe that climate change is a hoax." 

Once you get away from mainstream propaganda, you have to dig for actual source material and question everything. Whom can I trust for non-partisan information? Scientists aren’t reliable; they’re as compromised as politicians. So it’s taken me a while to pass judgment on Trump’s record on the environment

His “America First” policy can help reduce pollution by luring industry away from unaccountable countries like China, back to where environmental regulations exist. 

And the Town Hall last Thursday mentioned the EPA


"I want to have the cleanest air on the planet. I want to have the most crystal clear, beautiful water on the planet.” ~ POTUS






Source transcript:

TOWN HALL AUDIENCE David Hines of PA: Everyone supports protecting the environment, but the EPA seems too focused on complex regulations, fines, fees, and lawsuits. What can you do to lead the EPA to focus more on proactive compliance, instead of punitive enforcement to protect the environment?

THE PRESIDENT: David, I love the question, because our EPA is much different. We’re very tough, but we get things done and we’re taking regulations off like nobody has ever seen. And I say very simply: I want to have the cleanest air on the planet. I want to have the most crystal clear, beautiful water on the planet. And our conditions now are much better than they were three years ago….

….I was able to get the country going because so many jobs were stopped by not only EPA, so many other agencies, where you’d have to go get 11 different permits for essentially the same thing.

I opened up LNG plants in Louisiana where they were for years — for 10, 12, 14 years and longer — trying to get permits….. I got them built: a 10-billion-dollar plant in Louisiana; the Keystone XL pipeline. ….The Dakota Access Pipeline ….Forty-eight thousand jobs. And…. it’s better than having a train going up and down tracks….. Plenty of bad things happen with those trains. [With pipelines] you’re underground — environmentally better.

Of course Greenies are brainwashed by “alternative” mass media and Hollywood to believe that the planet will be uninhabitable in a couple years due to fossil fuels. So the question for them is: can a thriving modern economy help Mother Nature better than their ideal of a nation of subsistence farms? Their hysterical answer of course is NO, and all Conservatives are pollution who should die of Corona and serve as organic fertilizer. But Greenies stopped reading as soon as I quoted POTUS. So let’s proceed here as if we all want a healthy ecosystem that includes a modern lifestyle.

"We're committed to conserving the majesty of God’s creation and the natural beauty of our world.”Trump

Corruption poisons the fruit of any idealistic government policies. Yet, against ruthless opposition, Trump has been keeping his campaign promises. Deep-state criminals tried to overthrow him with the Russia/impeachment hoaxes because he continues to “drain the swamp” by dispersing power away from the federal center, dividing the prize (as it were). Smaller stakes mean thinner fat cats. 


His EPA wants states to “assume more active enforcement roles” in pollution control. The buck will stop closer to home when D.C. is removed from local issues. Federal regulations are more convenient for the CIA/Bush/Clinton cabal: they had to install, blackmail or buy off fewer power brokers. I believe their corruption is entrenched down to the municipal level (see: secret societies like Masons). But that’s harder for the crime lords to control in the face of millions of activists like me who are emboldened by Trump’s support. That’s why their cabal calls patriots “deplorable domestic terrorists.” You and I can make the moral choice.

We interrupt this programming for propaganda from a mind-controlled mouthpiece.

Oregon Wild, rural activists, and other organizations have been monitoring the activities of Timber Unity, an organization that has fomented walkouts and cheered in the collapse of democratic norms, with increasing alarm. A new report documents how militia groups, Alt Right, and dangerous conspiracy theorists have become a mainstream part of Timber Unity, and its leaders have refused to disavow these connections. Even now, Timber Unity members are engaged in xenophobic tirades targeting China and people of Chinese ancestry, and a bullying campaign against the Oregon Food Bank.” 
OMG!!! Vicious patriots are taking food out of the mouths of the poor!!!


Ahem.

Obama had the opportunity to ban Round-Up in 2009. Hillary was a darling of Monsanto, so we’re breaking even with Trump’s decision on glyphosate. [Side note: I know Greenies who use Round-Up themselves, since it’s so effective. I use vinegar/soap and a hoe but I could see the comparatively devastating effects when my neighbor sprayed Round-Up through the fence onto my veggie garden. Trump’s right: build a wall.]

Don’t use Round-Up. Don’t eat GMOs. 
End of sermon. 

Obama posed self-righteously on a glacier soon after he okayed drilling for oil in the Arctic. He was the figurehead overseeing EPA disasters and cover-ups. Too many buddies of Obama proved to be criminal frauds who made fortunes while acting as public servants. So one wonders: were his environmental efforts actually money laundering operations to pay off his cabal’s minions? If melting ice caps cause rising sea levels, why did Obama buy a waterfront mansion? Many a cynic, surveying the Big Picture, might say that Obama is a lying hypocrite because his handlers use climate change to impoverishWestern countries to usher in their globalist One World government.

Or maybe Obama was just a hapless failure.

Trump has joined the One Trillion Trees Initiative to absorb carbon. Other Republicans are addressingclimate concerns from the perspective of free-market principles rather than the bloated government “solutions” that Obama already proved don’t work.

Anyone who’s been to a third-world country (or a local homeless camp) noticed litter. Uncontrolled sewage seeps into waterways. Poor folk cut down trees for fuel. Deforestation can lead to mudslides and floods. “Bush meat” means people eat wildlife. Poverty is bad for ecosystems.

Are rich women the answer?

Research shows the tremendous contribution women can make for their communities when they’re economically advantaged. That inspired me to start my charity Fanged Wilds and Women Program in 2009. At the time, I was just as hysterical about climate change as Antifa is now. But I wanted a wildlife project that would appeal to Conservatives instead of just preaching to the choir. (I’m tickled that my involvement in politics has exposed more Republicans to the best of ecofeminism.) I proved the feminist research correct: instead of rioting downtown, I was a lady and created a constructive solution. But I might have become an anarchist if I hadn’t been earning a decent living. The strong economy can spawn many dedicated, nature-loving women like me.

For a while, my life was a microcosm of what the globalist cabal and Democrats want: in 2009, after thirty years of absorbing global-warming propaganda, I saw a moral imperative to focus on climate change. I did. My livelihood was no longer my priority. I was willing to end up penniless.

By some miracle, I didn’t go broke. And with Trump as President, our country won’t go broke either!

Now let’s help him conserve the majesty of God’s creation and the natural beauty of our world.


Drain the mainstream-media pollution and Hollywood slime from your brain.



The author VC Bestor is Director of the 

non-profit FangedWilds.org.

"Find the meat of the matter"
V.C Bestor on Twitter
and GAB

No comments:

Post a Comment